06-09-2011

COCKTAILS AND PIZZA







Some pictures of another wonderful night!
Meet some of my amazing friends: Valentine, Alexandra, Yannick and Lisa (and her boyfriend) behind the camera :-)


You can see my entire look here, I didn’t have the time to shoot my complete look before I left yesterday.
I decided to wear my wine colored jeans with my beige vest. I think they go well together :-)



I also found a picture of my sister and I at the grand opening of Forever 21 in Antwerp last Saturday.




Vest: Zara - Bag: Zara (old)


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like your blog!

    I follow you, maybe if you want to follow me back... m-something-real.blogspot.com

    kisses m.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Da Giovanni's! Wat mis ik het :D Mooie blazer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik was er ook afgelopen zaterdag :) ... Love je leopard bag by the way

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your burgundy pants!! :)
    xx

    http://followthepinkfox.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen