28-01-2012

NEW RINGS





Ok, just a quick post of my Romwe order :-) (never mind my bad nail polish, I need to redo them ASAP!!)This is one of the rings I bought last week. They arrived on Thursday. I also bought one with a black stone.
Although these aren't the real Arty Rings by YSL, I couldn't be happier :-)

I've wanted one of these for so long, but I never seemed to be able to afford them. So when I found them on the Romwe website for just 8€, I didn't hesitate at all :-) I think they are the perfect knock-off, don't you?


Ring: Romwe



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Die eerste foto van jou is zo mooi! Mooie ring en zeker een goeie prijs! :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. those rings are to die for!!!! i want them...great post
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the rings!

    XO, Carmen
    check out my blog and become a friend
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You have such an awesome blog, and you are so beautiful :) I must read your older posts now - so great!

    xoxo
    come check out mine:
    www.vt-chance.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the ring ! :D
    ik heb een celine wannabe tas gekocht voor mijn zus haar b'day
    op romwe ^^ Ik ga ze denk ik ook voor mezelf kopen muahahaha !
    xoxo
    Ren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen