27-06-2012

ANOTHER WINDY DAY









The weather has been crazy lately! One moment the sun is shining and the next it's raining cats and dogs. The wind isn't very helpful either. All of you know of course it's those days that it's very hard to pick the right outfit: ballet flats, sandals or boots, thin jacket or a rain coat... I always try to work with layers. A t-shirt with a blazer is my favorite combination in times like these. Although I'm not gonna lie, I am looking forward to the next heat wave :-)


BTW: I'm getting the results of my exams today.. I'm freaking out!



Blazer: Zara - T-shirt: Zara - Jeans: H&M - Shoes: Zara - Ring: Romwe





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Je ziet er super leuk uit!
    Succes met je resultaten, ik ben hier ook heel zenuwachtig aan het wachten op de uitslag :)

    xoxo Karolien
    thisisaloveshack.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I ABSOLUTELY love this look, the combination of the floral pants and the shoes is amazing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen