28-06-2012

BLACK AND WHITE










Another black and white outfit, with a couple of color pops. I've had these shorts for a couple of months now, but I never got the chance to wear them because of the awful weather we've been having here in Belgium. But on this first (and probably the only one in the near future) summer's day, I instantly new what to take out of my closet for a spin :-)

I actually bought the bag already in sale last week, half priced! NICE!



Outfit: all Zara - Necklace: Forever 21 - Bag: Zara



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the oufit! clean and fun at the samme time xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind je kapsel echt supermooi!
    Heel leuke tas ook :)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superleuke shorts! Die kleur van je ketting staat je heel goed

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. die tas en short zijn echt perfect!
    en je haar ligt geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen