13-08-2012

ON THE ROAD



You guys, I have some fantastic news! Remember I was all nervous on Friday? Well, I did the theory test to get my driver’s license and… I PASSED!! I couldn’t be happier! I’ve been putting it off for years, using excuses that I would use the bus and my bike to get to my destinations. But now that I can start learning how to really drive, I just don’t understand how I’ve managed to wait this long :-)

So, since I will be driving a car, I need to see if I have all  the essentials I need. Sunglasses are really important when you’re driving a car. You need a really good one, one that will block all the annoying sunlight! So what better excuse is there to look at some sunglasses via www.smartbuyglasses.be.

Wayfarer and aviator sunglasses have always been my favorites. In my opinion, you can never go wrong when you’re wearing that kind of model. The most famous Wayfarer sunglasses are no doubt the ones from Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Ever since she wore them in that awesome movie, designers have copied them every season. Also aviator sunglasses have always been popular. They just make you feel powerful I guess, since, especially in America, police men and pilots wear them. I’ve always loved how they looked on Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen.

Images via Google


I found some great sunglasses on the website www.smartbuyglasses.be. You’ll find hundreds of sunglasses on that site, just amazing! These are a couple of my favorites:



Images via SmartBuyGlasses

Marc by Marc Jacobs (wayfarer) - Ray Ban (wayfarer) - Ray Ban(wayfarer) - Emporio Armani (wayfarer) - Ray Ban (wayfarer) - Marc by Marc Jacobs (aviator) - Ray Ban (aviator)



Other brands you’ll find on there are Prada, Céline, YSL, Burberry, Chloe, DKNY.. The iconic Prada sunglasses are also available on the site.


Images via SmartBuyGlasses


Prada


Now let’s hope the sun will decide to stay with us a bit longer, so I can wear my sunglasses. And by that, I mean not only in the car :-)


Be sure to check out the website www.smartbuyglasses.be. Not only for Ray Ban sunglasses, but other sunglasses or glasses as well :-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Die van Prada vind ik echt prachtig! Aan een casual outfit kan hij zoveel meer geven!

    http://myfashionfrenzy.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. congrats! I love the armani glasses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen