Since I didn't have time to prepare an outfit post this weekend (and I'm back in Antwerp) I shall leave you with this small Instagram diary :-) I know everyone is doing it these days and I don't intend to follow this trend, but hey, why not! :-) I promise I'll post an new outfit soon!
1. I had my last exam on Friday. Hopefully my last exam ever, since I'm planning to graduate in June :-)
2. I got this awesome planner for my birthday from my sisters. I finally got to use it, I hope I can keep it clean and organised! It's way too pretty and you can find some fantastic tips and tricks in it.
3. I love listening to Grimmy in the mornings! He always manages to bring a smile to my face.
4. I bought a new pair of March23 sneakers in sales. They were incredibly discounted, big surprise there! I didn't even know they were going to be in sales.
5. Cute sticker on a wall in Antwerp :-)
6. I watched the first episode of The Carrie Diaries last week. I really liked it. Total flashback to those childhood days :-) And the music is fantastic!